2005-04-21

worstest day ever...

so, i travelled to see my good friend meals before she heads back to sudbury. she made me this awsome great dinner... mmm chicken.... mmm cauliflower.... good stuff. so we decided that the best thing to do was go shopping, so we headed out to vaughan mills mall for some serious shopping. so we're driving along in jaun (my sunfire), minding our own business, stopped at a light (cause that's what we do here) and out of no where a huge lexus suv decides that it likes my car so much (sunfire jealousy is very serious i hear) that the suv decided to kiss my car really really hard. much to my surprise not all kisses are good. my poor little sunfire's butt got pushed right in, and now one of its door just doesn't feel up to opening anymore, but do not worry my trunk is making up for it by refusing to close. stupid suv didn't even have a stratch on it.... but i least i know my car attracts rich people, from texas. after a short trip to the shopping centre we like to call collision central and much harassment from hairy, scuzzy, short, drunken tow truck drivers we made it back to meals apartment.... with our trunk flapping in the breeze. now i have a $500 deductable to look forward to, and 4 recently purcahsed out of 6 beverages now soaking into my trunk... i think this has been the best hiccup as of late... now for a night out... walking... poor poor jaun needs a little time to recoup after his lovefest. and don't worry meals and i are only suffering from a minor to mediocore case of whiplash... i will survive!

2 comments:

T said...

poor juan...hope he get's better soon...

L.Bo Marie said...

ummm, pretty sure the last thing I said to you was "DON'T get in an accident.." and no.. not in jinx form! ohhh, I'm soooo sad!