2005-04-12

so head stopped floating

my head came off its advil induced high and became clear when i switched to another brand. not so much fun, but i can accomplish something now, which in view of my recent two day sleeping spell means i have a lot to do which is even less fun. i'm still trying to figure out where i was going with the organization in my apartment but i'm sure it was something spectacular... i'll just have to start again and maybe i'll recognize something. work tonight was fun especially when the drugs started to wear off and i didn't know whether i hurt or was just getting cranky... work was especially fun when i found myself sitting on the floor infront of the oven to watch my scalloped potatoes cook... cause they like to be watched i'm sure of it. ok, i need to get rid of this head problem so i can do something useful in the next week... too much to do to slack off... someone kick my butt into gear for me?

No comments: