2005-04-02

the first

so my friend tells me that the whole blogging thing is a great way to let out frustrations, or just to complain about your best friends without them ever knowing. well then sign me up!! no seriously this blog is going to be nothing special just a place to let loose, hey you don't know who i am so i'm not really going to hate you for anything you think about me.

so i leave my nice little apartment in like 29 days to head off to ireland for the trip of a lifetime. i officially have decided not to make any plans and just wing it when i get there, it seems too much trouble to worry about details right now. i may make a couple plans but nothing serious cause the plans will just change anyways. i'm excited to take off but i think i may be just as happy becoming hermit in my apartment as these crazie ass weeks of work like 64 hours will be the death of me. but seriously i picture myself a month from now sitting in some sketchy little pub with a whiskey watching some band and thinking to myself "this is the life!" and best of all i'll be making it on my own, and no one will know me. how great will that be?

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

awww.. welcome to your new home!
guess what, the melon baller makes a way better sound from the small end than the large... to future wonderful music and posts!
Lests!
Les