2005-04-06

steel toed boots

crap, lots of crap piled onto previous crap that was decaying every so smellily. that would be the best description of today's ever wonderful events. i just have one major problem that is still bothering me. why must gross guys leer? i was standing around a table at the work speaking with my boss about the current events of the our lives, when out of nowhere these construction guys walked by. most of the time i wouldn't pay much attention but my boss was like "hey manda that guy is checking you out" i was like cool until i turned and saw him, he wasn't looking at me he was leering, creepily leering at me. it was really weird, it was like he was trying his hardest to seduce me with his eyes but he had these beady little eyes that were creepy. i tried to ignore him but he wouldn't stop looking at me, he turned the corner still looking at me, it was like he had this radar that let him know where to turn and how to avoid other people, he just kept looking at me. why? why? why? why would guys think this is impressive. if you weren't so sketchy construction guy i would just tell you its much easier to make a good impression if you just walk up and say "hey." take the hint guys its more with the mouth and less with the eyes, and if i catch any other guys eyes gravitating to my ass or chest i will kick you with my steel toed boots.

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

umm, it's cause you're hot...

I erased the other site... there were ways for people to follow the picture link to your flickr account... and that was kinda strange.... besides, I gave up stalking....
OH!!! and our comment got erased from that site!!!!! how funny!