2005-04-14

caffeine can't be my friend anymore

last night was a rough night at work, i was soo tired and feeling like crap on a stick. so, one staff was going out to timmy's and picked me up a cup of coffee which i was ever so grateful for. well i drank the coffee and had taken my last round of cold and sinus hoping to regain some normal feeling to finish the night of work... do you think that happened? no. it didn't. i left work 1 hour early cause i felt like crap, this was 2hours after the coffee. but once i got home it hit me... all of a sudden my nose felt clear and i was wide awake... the caffeine had kicked in. so i'm up talking to my brother on the phone till midnight and i thought now i can sleep. then my friend phones me and we chat until 2am, and for sure now i could sleep, but no. then i tried on the entire contents of my closet (what was i thinking with some of these clothes) but i still wasn't tired... so i finally took some nyquill in hopes that would lull me to sleep, which it did at 4am. and do you think i slept in this morning? nope... go figure.... naps are a must today.

No comments: