2005-04-04

frozen yogurt scam!

so today it only took 2 trips to timmys to get me through the day. a short nap in the afternoon helped me get through the rest of this grueling 14hour work day. but, there was one more thing that kept me going and that was knowing that at 11pm tonight when i stepped through my apartment door i could head straight for the freezer and get myself a huge bowl of chocolate frozen yogurt. i was beyond excited for this, who wouldn't be? all day long i focused on the bowl of frozen yogurt...mmmm...possibly with berries of some sort on top... i'm still drooling just thinking about it. well when i walked through the door this evening i made a bee line for that freezer and right away something was wrong i just knew it. i looked in the freezer and there were frosticles hanging from everything.... oh crap!! apparently my freezer door had been ajar today defrosting everything. so i thought that maybe it was still all good, no, no it wasn't my chocolate frozen yogurt is like soup..... crap! oh well the vanilla pudding i had instead was ok but another perfectly good day ruined by a stupid hiccup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....poor Manda! I know how much you were looking forward to that "ice cream"!!