2005-04-17

one angry dwarf

i love my close friends, they are there for me when ever i need them... good or bad. most of the time you know you can count on those people who are really close to you. i'm really blessed with other great friends that i'm not so close to. i have a lot of people who i may not see for a long time and i know i can count on them. i called one of these friends the other night to help me move a piano, and he was soo great. he not only said for sure that he would help me, but he also inlisted 3 more of our friends (some of which i never see anymore) to come and help out. i guess sometimes i don't stop to think about how lucky i am. i complain about being bored or that i don't have the things i want, or that i'm sick of not having a boyfriend... but i shouldn't really be thinking of those things i should be sitting there thinking of how lucky i am to have so many people in my life that love and care about me.... and now i have my piano, so how could i ever be bored again? so thankyou to all my everyday friends, and thankyou to those friends who i lose contact with but every once in a while get to enjoy the full benifits of great friendship!

No comments: