2006-01-05

and then holiday's happened

holiday's are over, school is starting again next week. i haven't posted in a very long time. i miss my friends, and eating normal and having a schedule so i know where i'm going when. thank goodness life is going back to normal next week... well somewhat normal i guess.

i had the greatest christmas ever, spending it with friend's, friend's family's and my own family. i didn't want anything this christmas and i got far more than i deserve, and if my mum is reading this, that one shirt didn't fit and i took i back and exchanged it for another shirt the same colour but different, so almost the same gift but not. all the parties with friends were amazing.... thanks to all those who took part in redecorating my apartment (i love it) and a big thanks to steve who was the mastermind.

i'm still in shock from the festivities, but they are not over... oh no they are not. i'm looking forward to an amazing sloth fest 2006 occuring this friday for the girls. i can't wait to do nothing all day except lounge and eat and possibly eat some more! how could life get any better! boi it should be kickbutt!

ok and here for the news that shocks many... i'm dating someone who isn't younger than me! i know what you are thinking... this can't be true but it is. i'm actually dating a guy that is 1 year older than me! ok but on a serious side of things, trav and i are back together after a 4 year break, and i couldn't be happier. i just want to take this moment to say sorry to trav for all the bad stories that i have told my friends about you. and to all my friends, there are good stories too and trav is a great guy and you will love him. so give him a chance.

2 comments:

predominantly photographs said...

Hey Amanda,
I'm really happy for you and travis.
Sincerely,

Photo guy

L.Bo Marie said...

Me thinks I like him...