2006-01-16

the more time i spend at college....

i've discovered that my time spent at college seems to be directly proportional to the lose of my ability to deal with technology. i can't even hook up my tv right. what is with that? stuff like this use to come so easy to me. but i have aquired new knowledge that is useful everyday and everyone should be jealous... i can currently identify 15 urban bird calls... that's right i can identify them. i know you are jealous. soon i will know many many more bird calls and will know over 100 speicies of trees and or shrubs including the latin name... wow college is fun.

oh oh how could i forget this ultra important news. I found my cookies, that's right, after months of serching for my favourite cookies that i had in ireland i came across them yesterday in a store in quebec. i now am the proud owner of three boxes of raspberry "lu pim's" cookies. mmmm spongecake with a dallop of raspberry jam with a chocolate waffer on top of that. i'm not sure though if i'm going to share, so you better ask nicely....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! Those are yummy cookies. I had some at Christmas. Mmm spongy. Chocolate. Raspberry.