2006-01-24

officially addicted

my good friend boi taught me how to check to see who has been coming to see my site, where they are from, and how they got to my site. she told me that i would get addicted to checking it, i didn't believe her but now i do. i check all the time, and i even check other peoples just to see if they have friends like me.

i would like to take this opportunity to say hi to everyone that stops by. don't be afraid to leave a message.

i would like to send a special hello out to that person who found my site by doing a web search on "lu pims". can i just tell you that we could be friends. i love lu pims, i love my raspberry lu pims, and i am addicted to them as well.

ok so hi to everyone, and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

hahaha... sorry I got you hooked... it really makes you want to post random things.

T said...

Hi...leaving a message...

Anonymous said...

...not sure if this info will be helpful....or deadly....but you can buy rasperberry lu pims at Sav-A-Centre. They're on the top shelf in the cookie aisle.

L.Bo Marie said...

oh no... quick Sarah.. deleate the message before she reads it!

Amanda said...

yeah!! lu pim's all the time!!! yeah!!! sarah is the hero of the month! i love you sarah!

Anonymous said...

I love you too Manda! Just remember that love when you have a gut ache from too many "lu pims" in one sitting! :)

Amanda said...

i had lu pim's for breakfast!!! mmm lu pim's!

Anonymous said...

And Sav-A-Centre is open 24/7 now... Coincidence?? I think not!