2006-01-19

the frustrations of today...

1. it wasn't a snow day
2. my alarm went off and i wasn't ready for it to.
3. i had to drive to school before it was light and the sun still wasn't fully up when i go there.
4. my feet are sweating in my hiking boots.
5. i had to be outside for two hours so i'm wearing my long johns and i'm really really hot now
6. i went to mc donalds and had a coupon so i had two sandwiches and fries and drink and feel like crap now
7. my coffee is getting cold
8. i want to nap but cant
9. i hate dirt but now i have to go to a class dedicated to it.
10. nothing would make me happier than going home to a clean house but no its dirty and the christmas tree is still up.........


bah!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Owen! I am so sorry for your "Terrible, no good, very bad day!" Don't you just want to move to Australia!

At least you don't have a donkey following you around !

Sending you positive thoughts from the big T.

Rachel!

L.Bo Marie said...

but.. we all still love you...