2005-12-13

looking forward to the weekend

well, i'm in the middle of exam week... only i don't think my mind has wrapped itself around that. instead of studying yesterday, i had a hot laundry date and went to the movies to see the chronicles of narnia with friends. what a great movie.

last week was amazing. on my birthday i had fun shopping with t, and then playing pool and going out for dinner with friends. lesley and i couldn't have had a better birthday really, unless someone proposed to us and gave us diamonds... but you can't have it all. friday was also a lot of fun, a mini sloth fest, but we left the apartment so it didn't really count.

i can't wait though for saturday night for the big party! it will be soooo much fun... only 4 sleeps till the party!!!

2 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

merry christmas....

L.Bo Marie said...

I used to have this friend named manda... she liked to post on her blog.. then she stopped... and I had nothing to do in my free time.