2005-12-06

tagged twice... crap

so two of my friends have tagged me. in this game of tag i'm suppose to tell you 10 random facts about myself. well since i got tagged twice i guess that means i'll write 20 random facts... i'm a very random person so i'm sure i'll have no problem with this.

1. my biggest fear is having a train fall off a bridge on to me, you will notice that i take this very seriously and will cry if i have to stop under the bridge or if someone thinks it is funny and stops to bug me i will cry and sometimes bolt or even on a rare occasion almost puke.

2. i'm not gracefull (which isn't random, but it is the truth) but i was a ballerina when i was little.

3. when i swim i like to yell underwater while i'm doing laps just so i can hear something.

4. clutter stresses me out, but i get so stressed by the clutter that i just sit and look at it, and that is the real reason my apartment is always a mess.

5. i like to race cars off the line, although i know i'll never win, its a lot of fun. and i want to pimp my car out, but refuse to spend money like that.

6. i spent my whole childhood trying to seperate myself from the hicks around me, and now all i want to be is a hick.

7. i ate dry dog food when i was little, and i liked it.

8. i love getting bills in the mail cause it reminds me that i'm grown up.

9. i hate scrambled eggs cause they get cold so quickly it grosses me out.

10. sometimes when i look in the mirror it scares me, not because i'm ugly, but due to the fact that its not what i picture myslef looking like.

11. my favourite time of year is winter, after a new snowfall, it makes me feel like a completely new start, and its always so fun to play in.

12. i fear getting old, not for what i'll look like, cause i can't wait to have wrinkles, but i fear that i will become imbittered and mean.

13. if i see a good candy on the floor i have to hold myself back becuase i really want to pick it up and eat it, even though its very gross (just so you know i have never picked them up)

14. when i answer the phone i seceretly hope its someone to tell me i've won the lottery

15. part of me wants to become a hermit in a little cabin in the woods, with no bills to pay, and just live off the land and barter for the things i can't get myself.

16. i wish i was back in ireland everyday.

17. i hate playing with barbies, i'm more of a g.i. joe fan.

18. i loved wwf when i was little but get mad at the dumb new characters.

19. i make cookie dough for a snack when i really want a treat.

20. i want a tatoo but i'm too afraid to get one.


so there are some random facts, some of them you already may have known, other's may be new. i hope it kept you entertained.

2 comments:

T said...

manda...you are SO graceful when you fall. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all those fun factoids about you!