2005-11-28

jen has spoken

when jen tells you its time to update, really its way past time to update so here you go. i've been busy, i've gone to a couple concerts, i've had gross idiotic guys hit on me at these concerts. i've gone to school, i've got a 90% average YEAH! i've gone on a date with a guy from school... oopps. i've gone away with my mom and sisters for the weekend... that was fun. i accidently set my clock to the wrong time and was late for class. i have a pain in my back. i bought new winter boots, which are cool. i made banana bread. i've recieved more bills than i'm willing to pay. i left my frozen yogurt out and it melted. i bought the piano sheet music to my favourite song online. i recieved my "vegetables are people too" shirt in the mail. i also recieved my mystery shirt in the mail that reads "save a horse, ride a hot dog" with a picture of a hotdog dressed like a cowboy on the front (needless to say i won't be wearing that). i had someone suggest going away to bible college to find myslef a husband, because i'm hopeless on my own... see begining of this blog for examples of how bad i am. i've pick a fight with an gross old man in a bar cause he grabed my butt. i got a cool new winter jacket. i bought one of the many christmas presents i need to buy. i fell off an exercise ball twice in three days for the amusment of my friends. the resses pieces candy machine wouldn't give me any candy today, and i was willing to pay. i got an email from an old friend that i miss a lot. i met up with a crazie guy from an even crazier band that i haven't seen in a long time. i went to the movies and the bulb blew so i didn't get to see it all. i drove through a bad snowstorm, saw 2 jack knifed tractor trailor, and one snow plow out of gas. i found my chapstick (very important). i got into the passes only section with a smile and a nod. i spent quality time with my bunny. and most importantly, i've laughed everyday, and that's what makes life good.

6 comments:

Dalton said...

You also saw Walk The Line with me!

. . . and a few other people

Amanda said...

right i did see walk the line with you... and a few other people, my mistake

Anonymous said...

I tagged you.

T said...

where's the party @ on wednesday?

Anonymous said...

Ok Im pooped!
So whats new isn't this just a day in the life?

L.Bo Marie said...

hey man, tag.. you're next...
10 random things about you... then tag a few more :)

http://parsleyseasonings.blogspot.com/2005/12/random-or-youve-been-tagged.html