2005-08-01

the perfect day

today started as one of those horrible, no good, rotten, very bad day's. i just felt lonely, like i had nothing really to look forward to, just a lazy day at home all alone. but i got up and went to church, my church which i normally don't do as of late, i'm more inclined to go to other churches to hide in the back. well i got to see so many people today that i love and it was unbelievable to see them and hug them. well i left church and i got that sinking feeling again like i didn't want to be all alone, sooo... i went and got some groceries, but i prayed along the way, i laid it on the line to God, like "dude, you got to send me someone today, anyone will do, i want company of some sort", i felt very confident that it would be ok.

so i got home and sat on my couch (cause its my favourite place) and started to watch tv. then i heard the tell tale signs of my landlords coming home. but much to my surprise there was a little face at my door... my little angel had come to visit, so we sat on the couch (after we had gotten suckers, and water with star and stick ice cubes) just cilling out. my little angel told me stories about her weekend and shared a couple licks of her sucker. we had a great visit.

just before her visit came to an end i got a phone call, i was invited to a bbq with some friends. it was to start at 5pm and i didn't have to bring anything. and shortly after my phone call my mother showed up with a sign "will work for cookies" my great mom had come to help clean my apartment. i love her, we worked side by side and got my place spic and span in no time at all (she got two cookies for the great job she did), just in time for me to shower and leave for my bbq.

the bbq was great, and after dinner we headed to the beach to watch shakespear in the park. like 9 of us hung out watching this play. then some of us rented a movie and headed back to my place.

to think i was feeling lonely this morning and then i wasn't alone all day for more than 1hour. thankyou everyone who helped me get through today, and thanks to God who answered my little silly prayer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I can totally relate to the perfect day well sort of I had the perfect night, see blog. Qustion why can't I comment to Parsley Seasonings it is so disappointing. Oh I get it she is trying to keep out us rif raf.