2005-06-07

stalker, i am not

the correct definition of stalker is:

stalker v. tr.
To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

seeing as persistently usually makes reference to more than one secluded occasion, and that there is absolutely no obsession of derangement. although some may argue the point of my derangement but seeing as i do not have a hidden stash of pictures or a shrine it would be safe to say i'm not obessive, derangement may just be a point of arguement. so since i don't exhibit 2 of the 3 signs it wasn't stalking. it wasn't even close to being a stalking, thus i am not a stalker. today was a one off boi so shut it... i am not a stalker!

5 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

Man,
yes, yes you are...

I think though that you may need a different definition of stalker... because that one doesn't sit right with me....

Boi

Anonymous said...

Well considering that you are new to it I'm sure that you will fine tune your skills. Now would a real stalker admit to having a hidden stash of pictures? I don't think so but then again I'm not a stalker and am not familiar with the exact definitions. How is it that you know the definition or at least the part of the definition that you can say your not a stalker. Well aleast your not out getting yourself arrested.......are you?
No matter what they say yous a good girl!!!!

T said...

stalker you may not be...but having to come out and saying that you're not raises a few questions...

but in my books...you're still just crazy

Anonymous said...

I love that you've TRIED to convice us of your non-stalker behaviour, however MY question is have you convinced YOURSELF of this? lol
(keep it up...it's something eventful to do, right? lol)

L.Bo Marie said...

if you're not stalking him.... can I transfer over my skills to him?
;)
kidding!