2005-06-04

4am and i'm running?

so i did the walk for the cure last night. this is a 12 hour relay race... or not really race but just walk. i had to work until 11pm so i arrived late but my team was gracious enough to allow me to do this. i was dying at work earlier and didn't think i would last until midnight. but i got into the swing of things and before we knew it, it was 3am... a lot of people were starting to drop off... but me, no way, i just wanted to run... it didn't hurt when i was running, just when i stopped... where did all that energy come from? its a mystery that's for sure. but by 6am i was toast, barely able to place one foot infront of the other... i guess my price to pay. my hips and legs hurt now but i have gotten a fairly good sleep and i'm ready to go!!! yeah out for an evening of fun!

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

my toes hurt still