2005-05-24

back in canada.... sadly

so i made it home yesterday... i'm a little sad, i really wanted to stay a little longer. it turns out the girl in belfast wasn't murdered... she just died mysteriously apparently. my last week in ireland was great fun, no dates with an irish guy, but lots of fun hanging out with relatives. if i had a choice i would find a job there, maybe i'll look for one. i'm exhausted from the travelling and the time difference and i'm having a hard time dealing with the lack of greasey, startchy foods. i'm sure my stomach will adjust sometime soon. my welcome home was great... a limo ride from lesley... you can say that an sunfire is like a limo when you see the size of cars in ireland, a great big beautiful sign from the family upstairs, and a fridge full of food from my mum... life is great!!!!

now work tomorrow... oh sad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you came home. just what kind of job would you get in Ireland? Now you have a good reason to keep working, to save up for your next wild adventure wherever that may take you.... temporarily of course. Unles you met a nice boy to take care of you and but it could not be to far away for if it was how would you come visit. Althought this would be a nice oppurtunity to come visit you and another part of the world. I must stop as I think that I am starting to ramble and rambling is not good, althought rambling is not all bad either, you just need to know whatit is that you are rambling on about and right about now I have no idea what it is that I ramble about so let me just say this WELCOME HOME!!!