2005-05-06

the adventure begins.

so, today i took off on my own.... all alone, no one with me... don't worry mum, i'm safe and sound. i've made the trip to rathdrum on train and found my hostle and i'm renting a bike for tomorrow to go cycling. so all is well. and those of you rooting for the boys, i met some fine looking ones today. its a long story, but they ended up sitting with me on the train, even though there were many other available seats... and no i didn't invite them. two cuties from swedan... travelling with their dad. very nice people indeed... next year i'm going to swedan!!! so for the next three days i'll be staying in rathdrum and then i'm making my way across the country to galway for a night and tuesday i'll be staying on a island for 2 nights and hopefully i'll be home in nothern ireland by thursday night to do some laundry. so all is good here, we are having a wee bit of rain, and its a wee bit cold.... but all is good!
later

No comments: