2005-10-03

pray for juan

so today is the perfect day to demonstrate my hiccup ability. not only are my chronic hiccups at their finest but, my day encountered a great hiccup itself.

first of all last week one of my great friends took juan, my car to his work and looked it over and fixed a couple things that needed to be fixed before warranty is over. thankyou mark!!! you're the greatest!

well today juan and i left school and headed for home, we got down to the main highway and stopped for a light. when the light turned green we stayed stopped. apparently juan had stalled. how embarrassing! he started up again and we made it all the way home, but i think juan is sick. he isn't functioning well. so please pray for juan.

on a sadder note, apparently something tragic has happened at the rez at school, my guess would be suicide. so please pray for everyone involved.

No comments: