2005-07-10

i am part of a harem

what a wedding!!! i must say mexican weddings have got to be one of my favourite types of weddings. the bride - wearing a beautifully simple dress- was beautiful beyond words. the ceremony (outside) was short and sweet. the reception was fun and the wine plenty. the dance, well the dj didn't have to work to get people up to dance. we danced all night. it was so much fun, and the best fun of the night was that my friend lesley and i shared a date. and then another girl joined in and we started a harem. the lucky man is very handsome and fun to be with, we all danced up a storm, and the laughs were plenty. and the best part is that lesley and i are fighting over this particular guy and we will be ending our friendship over him.... and by the way les, he's mine!!!

2 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

awww, shucks...
I think he's awefully cute, but no worries man, I'm too old for the boy. Besides I'm too busy reeling from my most recient boy-disaster.

Manda is beautiful

Anonymous said...

hey, as long as SOMEONE I like get's him, I'm happy!