2008-04-07

The winter of Hibernation

This winter was long, beautiful, frustrating, back breaking, renewing and many other emoitions. By the end of it I wanted to curl up and emerge when the sun was warm and the snow was gone.

About two months ago I was driving past a local school (very very slowly as all the roads up here are horrible, you could loose your car in it horrible) and someone had put on the sign out front "Smile, Spring is Coming". I can't tell you how many times I drove past that school very slowly contiplating stopping, walking in the school and yelling at them "Do you see the storm we are having we are getting 3 feet of snow today, What makes you think in your right mind that spring is actually coming, and that I want to be reminded that spring is coming when yet again that it is the middle of March and we are getting a huge snow storm!"

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

well... you ARE alive!