2007-01-12

ello there

hey, so i started school again. it felt like the i started from the beginning, i have no friends. but not to fear, i'm starting to make new friends again, and starting to hang out with my old friends. but no fear ma shef, i'm not limiting my friend intake at the moment, but if it starts to get out of hand i will for sure.

i'm taking a great course call environmental issues, and its a general elective. but we finally have a course where we get to say what we think about the issues with the environment. yeah! like that global warming is a bunch of crap, but climate change is real, but climate change isn't anything new, its been changing for years, its just we are finally paying attention to it. i'm very excited to be learning agian, and to have a purpose besides go to gym, go to work. by the way i'm liking the whole not working thing, its great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,
I came acrosss your page on google, when i typed "hiccup every hour".
I hope you don't mind me commenting, I have been hiccuping for a week now, (not much in comparison to you)about every 10 mins to half hour, strangely without the sound of a hiccup, just the bringing air up and chest contracting. I wonderd if you have had any tests done which i could possibly ask for, as so far the doctor has just said its a viral infection.
Id really appreciate your comments,as i have kind of worked myself up into a bit of a state!
my email is 0400092n@student.gla.ac.uk
Cheers
Lucy (uk)

L.Bo Marie said...

hee hee! we have hiccup friends!!!
Lucy... I have them too... I just get them when I'm stressed (a strong bout 4+ times a day) or... two hiccups a day the rest of the time...


manda... have you seen "inconvienient truth" yet??? you need to. We should rent it this week